When I look at my website on Firefox, I can't see the backrgound. And the banner goes to some place it shouldn't be.
Anyone know what's up with that?
http://hyro.comicgen.com
Note that on Internet Explorer it looks just fine. Only firefox messes it up.
This May Have Been Asked Before
This May Have Been Asked Before
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
- STrRedWolf
- Confuzzled CG Admin

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: undef;
- Contact:
That fixed the problem on the main page and the comic archives. But on all my other pages the problem is still there. Is there something else in the code I missed to apply it to all the site pages?
And STrRedwolf, I don't really know what you meant at that last part. Do you mean my html editing program?
And STrRedwolf, I don't really know what you meant at that last part. Do you mean my html editing program?
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
- Pillywiggin
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am
- Oualawouzou
- Cartoon Cop (Moderator)

- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:47 am
- Contact:
He means that if your html editing program showed you a preview of your page that was "working" with the multiple <BODY> tags, then that program isn't very good at recognizing proper html coding.BassZX wrote:That fixed the problem on the main page and the comic archives. But on all my other pages the problem is still there. Is there something else in the code I missed to apply it to all the site pages?
And STrRedwolf, I don't really know what you meant at that last part. Do you mean my html editing program?
- Dburkhead
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:59 am
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Contact:
Even worse would be if it created those multiple body tags.Oualawouzou wrote:He means that if your html editing program showed you a preview of your page that was "working" with the multiple <BODY> tags, then that program isn't very good at recognizing proper html coding.BassZX wrote:That fixed the problem on the main page and the comic archives. But on all my other pages the problem is still there. Is there something else in the code I missed to apply it to all the site pages?
And STrRedwolf, I don't really know what you meant at that last part. Do you mean my html editing program?



