KeenSpace down.

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
User avatar
Ladydarke
Regular Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:18 am
Contact:

Post by Ladydarke »

Everything seems to be totally back to normal.

Yay!!!

Thanks Kisai!!!

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

Ah, now I realize that my comic has indeed updated, I just can't see it for some reason. :-? Oh well, I'm happy anyway ^^
Image

Omegaboot
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Winfield, IL
Contact:

Post by Omegaboot »

except we still can't get to members areas.

siteadmin2 works though, and apparently for both ydk and boardy sites.

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Actually I'm having problems logging into siteadmin2. I put in my user name and password, hit submit, and the page acts like it refreshes, it doesn't go there at all. It's not a password problem since I can FTP just fine and I checked my cookies with the cookie check thing. I use Mozilla and this hasn't happened before...
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

ZOMBIE USER 16849
Regular Poster
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 16849 »

YarpsDat wrote:It's extreme tracker
I can never remember that url...


I think faub uses some other good tracker.
Thank you eeeever so much. I now have it on my site already. :-D

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

YarpsDat wrote:I think faub uses some other good tracker.
That would be http://cqcounter.com

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

Mercury_Hat wrote:Actually I'm having problems logging into siteadmin2. I put in my user name and password, hit submit, and the page acts like it refreshes, it doesn't go there at all. It's not a password problem since I can FTP just fine and I checked my cookies with the cookie check thing. I use Mozilla and this hasn't happened before...
Works for me...
Image

Cinematic
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:22 pm

Post by Cinematic »

You mean... *GASP* It's finally UPDATING NOW?!?!?

*me does a likkle dance*

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Huh, okay, now it works after closing all my browser windows. Must've been trapped in my computer or something.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Artzombie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Contact:

Post by Artzombie »

Thank you thank you thank you Keenspace tech people! Thank yoo thank you thank you Kisai! Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! I'm gonna go do a victory lap now. Thank you thank you thank you, FOR EVERYTHING IS WORKING, AND THAT... is... good...
Image
Author and creator of Graveyard Studios
LJ http://www.livejournal.com/users/art_zombie

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

I guess this means I actually have to get back to work. Well.. anyway, I'm glad everything is up and running again. *quickly runs off to pretend she didn't use the server being down as an excuse to slack off*

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Damn, now I have to update again. :)

... AND, I owe Kisai artwork.

::EDIT::

... which is now in the Resurrected Official Kisai Appreciation Thread. :D
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
CorruptDictatorNumber2
Regular Poster
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:27 pm
Location: Chaucer's grave

Post by CorruptDictatorNumber2 »

I still can't log in to manually update or view stats. I've tried

siteadmin.keenspace.com
siteadmin.keenspace.com/login.html
siteadmin.keenspace.com/memberlogin.html
siteadmin.keenspace.com/slightlyschizophrenic/
members.keenspace.com
members.keenspace.com/slightlyschizophrenic/
members.keenspace.com/slightlyschizophrenic/logs/
AND http://www.keenspace.com/memberlogin.html (what I usually use.)

None work. I'm on Boardy.

If this is just a matter of waiting, I can do that--I'm just worried because the login appears to be working for pretty much everyone else.
haaaave you heard the news that you're dead

User avatar
WolfBoy
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: My own private little hell (or CT as the case may be)
Contact:

Post by WolfBoy »

Try using the following:

http://siteadmin2.keenspace.com/cgi-bin ... /login.cgi

This lets me in for manual updating. I believe that since Boardy and YDK were consolidated onto Butch, this is the link to use.
Image

Visit our forum!


Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax maeriam possit materiari?

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

*has just been able to log in via FTP half a day or so*

Uhhmm, ya. But I have the same problem, I can't get let in for manuel updates, siteadmin 2 dosent work for me.

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

What exactly happens when you're attempting manual update?

Are you getting any specific error messages?
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

If I go to the main siteadmin2 login page I get this:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, help@butch.keenspot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at siteadmin.keenspace.com Port 80
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Pixeechuu
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:49 pm
Location: Oklahoma (where the wind ... nevermind)
Contact:

Post by Pixeechuu »

Um... hi.

I get the same error message as Mercury_Hat. What's causing it? Bad URL, or what?

- Pchuu!
Roommates aren't always what you'd hoped them to be.
[Et-Cetera - a Web comic about a regular girl living a regular life with irregular people]

User avatar
CorruptDictatorNumber2
Regular Poster
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:27 pm
Location: Chaucer's grave

Post by CorruptDictatorNumber2 »

I also get the same error message when I go to WolfBoy's link. (sniff.) As for the other links I tried, I either got "test" or a 404 error. (usually the error.)
haaaave you heard the news that you're dead

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Apparently we tempted fate by celebrating too early:

Check here for the statuses of the facilities:

viewtopic.php?t=56171
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

Locked