"Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hazardswake
Regular Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
Contact:

"Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]

Post by Hazardswake »

Hello. I'm at hazardswake.comicgen.com

My "Next Day" button seems to have stopped working, but only (as far as I can tell) on the first page. http://hazardswake.comicgenesis.com/d/20040301.html

It seems to want to literally go to "http://d/20040329.html" instead of "http://hazardswake.comicgenesis.com/d/20040329.html"

I've tried doing a full-refresh to no avail. How can I fix this?

Thanks so much for all of your hard work,
-HW
Last edited by Hazardswake on Sun May 30, 2010 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page

Post by Cope »

I just wanted to bump this, as I'm having the exact same problem.

EDIT: As a workaround for the time being, you might want to use a text note to link to the second page. That's what I did, although I had to run a full manual update to get the note to show up.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Hazardswake
Regular Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
Contact:

Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page

Post by Hazardswake »

Good idea. Thanks, that'll work as a temporary fix for now.
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.

User avatar
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: undef;
Contact:

Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page

Post by STrRedWolf »

Okay, fixed that fix, and reran your comic. A full update will fix this one.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!

User avatar
Hazardswake
Regular Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
Contact:

Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page

Post by Hazardswake »

Thanks very much!
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]

Post by Cope »

Ahhh, much better. Ta muchly.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

Post Reply