Search found 4 matches

by Amaya Fanel
Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401366

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

Any idea when this may glitch is going to be fixed? I'm getting a bit frustrated waiting an entire day to see if the changes I've made to the layout of my new comic here.. I'm not the most HTML savvy person so I'm using a lot of trial and error to get it all to work.
by Amaya Fanel
Fri May 29, 2009 11:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 646256

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

Hiyas, I'm new... posting to see if I can get into siteadmin after this... ugh
by Amaya Fanel
Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Is NSFW and adult content allowed?
Replies: 4
Views: 566

Re: Is NSFW and adult content allowed?

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Short answer: Yup
Thanks so much!
by Amaya Fanel
Thu May 21, 2009 10:36 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Is NSFW and adult content allowed?
Replies: 4
Views: 566

Is NSFW and adult content allowed?

I've been fleshing out a comic that I'd really love to host here but I cant seem to find a sold yes or no if adult and NSFW content is allowed in the comics. I planed on having some light nudity and adult themes somewhere along the line in it and I'd like to know if I have to omit it or find a way a...