Search found 43 matches

by Aldagrim
Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:32 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Okay, that wasn't exactly what I was expecting from her reaction...or rather hoping for.

And I actually do enjoy shopping with my fiancee. I even help her pick things out. Of course, part of it is in the fact that I get to drag her through the kitchen supply store when we go by it.
by Aldagrim
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:07 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Good quotes
Replies: 54
Views: 17615

"I do not believe in ubermenschen, but I see plenty of evidence of untermenschen." - The Avatar of War (yes, a friend of mine)

Me-Who threw my body?
My Sister-It was all I had!
(see the Today's Comic thread for explanation)
by Aldagrim
Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Okay, this one reminds me of when I was playing Apples to Apples and the description card was "Sexy" when I was the dealer. (Note: in Apples to Apples, noun cards with "My..." refer to the dealer.) Someone laid down "My Body" as a noun card. (Also Note: I was a big fat guy.) I shouted out, "Okay! Wh...
by Aldagrim
Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Random musings
Replies: 256
Views: 34996

*asplodes from sheer glee* DALEK! =D And what is this? Someone who has never seen an episode of Dr. Who? How can you even begin to call yourself a geek if you've never seen the Doctor in action? I command you to go forth and watch the Tom Baker episodes right now! All of them! He was only the longe...
by Aldagrim
Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:36 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Actually, I think she's more oblivious to geekdom. She doesn't even appear to realize that they're geeks.
by Aldagrim
Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:14 am
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Oh, Jess is going down. I'll bet the next thing she does is make a crack about LOTR and get in a catfight with Sarah.
by Aldagrim
Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:16 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Nah, I'll bet she finds out he's a geek and run screaming from the house never to be seen or heard from again...at least not by Mark.
by Aldagrim
Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:19 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Am I the only one who thinks Doug looks like a blond Peter Jackson?
by Aldagrim
Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:48 am
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Thanatos5150 wrote:Its happened before.

It seems somebody needs to introduce Doug to Febreeze.
Febreeze solves everything.
Except feet...don't ask.
by Aldagrim
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Is this the Thursday update? Why is it so big?

Wait...the arrival of Jess is impending? Tension...
by Aldagrim
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:49 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Where's everyone from?
Replies: 75
Views: 15088

Sir Ritalin wrote:Silicon Valley.
Dude! Me Too!
by Aldagrim
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:52 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

I love how Abbie's Shadowrun character is juggling bombs.
by Aldagrim
Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

Narf the Mouse wrote:This comic needs a 'Made of Win and Awesome' sticker.
Like this? Image

Weregeek copyright Alina Pete.
Badge design copyright 2007 Thomas Austin. Permission given to Alina Pete for use as seen fit.
by Aldagrim
Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:53 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Little advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4070

If there is snow on the ground and the pavement does not look icy, yet looks somewhat darker than the pavement around it, check to see if it looks shiny at all. If either of these two requisites match, feel it. It could be black ice, which is much slipperier and more dangerous than the thicker, more...
by Aldagrim
Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:04 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Little advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4070

If your area rains a lot, get shoes with high soles. Trust me, you'll appreciate them. Wow, the first thing I thought when I read that was "High soles? Fish on drugs!" Man, I'm tired. It's only seven o'clock? If the first thing you think of when you read the phrase "high soles" is fish on drugs, yo...
by Aldagrim
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:58 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Sketchbook Sundays!
Replies: 312
Views: 177923

Oh, to answer your question, Aldagrim. I got the idea of the cybersamurai from Shadowrun, so it's not really my concept to give. Hell, I'm willing to bet that they got it from someone else. Oh, well I could probably do something that wouldn't be blatantly ripping it off. After all, no one said anyt...
by Aldagrim
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Little advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4070

Well, hydrogen peroxide IS a commonly used form of non-chlorine bleach. It can help remove stains and a small cap full in your ear can remove waxy buildup! Lovely stuff. Just add a molecule of oxygen to water, and H2O2! Sorry, I'm not really a geek. I'm a nerd in disguise. Also, don't want in the pa...
by Aldagrim
Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:06 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Little advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4070

Don't overlook pennies on the ground, because while a penny saved may be a penny earned, a free penny on the ground still makes sense.
by Aldagrim
Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:03 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: Today's comic
Replies: 441
Views: 135634

One, that is really cool that Fling Ally is actually in a book. Two, the last line of the strip today is so filled with awesome that I made it my signature.
by Aldagrim
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:57 pm
Forum: Weregeek
Topic: The Bad Characterization Thread or 'Lawfull Stupid Paladins'
Replies: 31
Views: 8598

Wow. I found the link to the Chick Tract in the comments. I mean wow, holy freaking wowie wow , I thought it was a parody until the last few panels or so. Wow. Yeah, I don't remember where, but I only know that because I saw a site where they took that tract and added the characters from Mystery Sc...