Search found 5 matches

by Rantermaster
Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm
Forum: KeenIME
Topic: What inspired us; What inspires us.
Replies: 28
Views: 44471

Re: What inspired us; What inspires us.

What inspired me?.... Well, my family had a 2 to 3 yr stint in Japan so I grew up watching anime and Disney.....And then they finally go around to selling the mangas in the 1990s.....Well, let's say, adding in some talent for writing and natural drawing talent and finding Megatokyo and this I think ...
by Rantermaster
Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:22 am
Forum: And Shine Heaven Now
Topic: Less Than a Duck
Replies: 1167
Views: 81134

And the answer is...

She normally wears it pinned up. If it is her, this might be the post-movie verison of Anthy. I really can't say much more except the movie verison always wore her hair down and that Anthy is actually consider the 'witch' of the series. It would make sense since the hair color and skin color is righ...
by Rantermaster
Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:36 am
Forum: And Shine Heaven Now
Topic: Less Than a Duck
Replies: 1167
Views: 81134

I wonder...

It looks like Himemiya-chan from Utena......
by Rantermaster
Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:05 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: [REF] Recommended books.
Replies: 46
Views: 86716

For writing, I would recommend the following books... Screenplay by Disney by Jason Surrell It may not exactly be for comic writing but it has some great tips and gives you a general idea about writing for visual. Any Roleplaying Campign Aid Book Dependant on the type of comic you're writing, someti...
by Rantermaster
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:43 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 647245

Hello.