Search found 2 matches

by Crunchyoutside
Thu May 24, 2007 3:03 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Please back up your comic!
Replies: 8
Views: 567

When I first signed up for CG, they recommended that you also sign up for the yahoo CG group even though it was made mostly obsolete by the forums. Still, it exists. Why not use it? Also, wasn't this exactly the reason the keenspace_alert tag was created? "When the keenspace administrators need to g...
by Crunchyoutside
Sat May 19, 2007 10:56 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Hay look- it's everyone's favorite: error message!
Replies: 25
Views: 2469

I know there was a big backup on the server yesterday, but in case this is unrelated or the extra info can help: I'm having the same problem as GeekBlather with the same error message when attempting to get on to the SiteAdmin page (using Firefox and several inferior browsers). When trying to connec...