Search found 9 matches

by TharanFayth
Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Sites down again?
Replies: 81
Views: 8327

Yeah, they are T_T I just went around and cancelled all my projectwonderful ads until they're back up again D:
by TharanFayth
Thu May 31, 2007 2:43 am
Forum: Somewhere I Belong
Topic: TB test
Replies: 2
Views: 4256

TB test

lol what the HELL are you prattling about. The only hole you get in your arm from the TB test is where they inject the needle. Unless they just made a needlessly more complicated test for some reason that I'm unaware of.
by TharanFayth
Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 am
Forum: Mango in Dreamland
Topic: Welcome!
Replies: 11
Views: 8467

Hey there! Found this comic by those loveable pogs, who could resist clicking on that colorful drawing xD Now I just wish you had a scheduled update, so you wouldn't keep us guessing so much =P Other than that, this is really neat!
by TharanFayth
Tue May 01, 2007 9:35 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How many have comics in their buffers?
Replies: 66
Views: 4425

I used to be at least 3 strips ahead which was a decent buffer for me. But university work gets stressful so I fell behind. Summer time is perfect for a good ol buffer-raisin' party =D
by TharanFayth
Tue May 01, 2007 9:25 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Formating "Poll"
Replies: 27
Views: 2734

1) I use photoshop for everything: editing, rendering and coloring/shading. 2) 200 dpi seems to work fine for me. (I don't use the original lines anyway, just for an outline which I discard later on in my little coloring process) 3) All my comics are in JPEG 4) I switched from a pencil B&W style to ...
by TharanFayth
Tue May 01, 2007 9:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What do YOU do about filler?
Replies: 69
Views: 5392

As long as it's decent I think pretty much anything related to your comic can be a filler, even if it's just art and no joke. Honestly, I just keep'em in the archives, it's not really bothersome and kind of shows a nice little historical time line of how your comic progressed and where you took brea...
by TharanFayth
Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Random cartooning preferences questions!
Replies: 73
Views: 3773

1) Five fingers, no matter how annoying it can be to draw sometimes. 2) I shade with a multiply layer and a lovely shade of gray in photoshop. 3) If someone's hair is going to be black, they're going to have some different color in thier hair just to see some texture. 4) OWNED!! as unoriginal as it ...
by TharanFayth
Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:10 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: A question on Pogs
Replies: 2
Views: 348

Thank you kindly, black sparrow.
by TharanFayth
Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:23 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: A question on Pogs
Replies: 2
Views: 348

A question on Pogs

I looked around the forums and wasn't quite able to find the answer to this. For some reason, the comic genesis site is showing my new and old pog. Who would I contact in order to remedy this situation...since I don't really like the old pog representing my website. Thanks~

-Joaquin