Search found 122 matches

by Brigid
Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Jack's Webcomic Reviews is now up!
Replies: 506
Views: 30260

I think there's a site out there somewhere that helps with setup of newsletters and such. Can't think of the URL at the moment though. ... Hmm. Bravenet.com is supposed to be good. I don't use mailing lists, so I have no idea, really. It's something from a CafePress forum from a while back that I sa...
by Brigid
Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Jack's Webcomic Reviews is now up!
Replies: 506
Views: 30260

Well I think they're being kinda hard on you. It's not like you're flooding the boards with new threads or anything.
by Brigid
Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Jack's Webcomic Reviews is now up!
Replies: 506
Views: 30260

You're welcome. ^_^
by Brigid
Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Jack's Webcomic Reviews is now up!
Replies: 506
Views: 30260

I know I already asked for a review of [url="http://marycontrary.comicgenesis.com]Mary Quite Contrary[/url] but I thought it'd be a good idea to let you know that new updates won't be on the ComicGenesis site. Starting with the start of chapter 3 I moved the updates to Blogger . Just so you look in ...
by Brigid
Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:43 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Sorry for the double post, but I want to make sure this gets attention. Uploading the comics from Filezilla to the workspace folder has not helped!
by Brigid
Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:38 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

I'll try Filezilla. Oi.
by Brigid
Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Okay, in addition to all that, I even tried typing out the URL for the 'missing' pages. I tried with d/ and without. Both ways I got 'file not found'.

Thing is, they're there in the public_html folder. What the heck gives!?!
by Brigid
Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:05 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Comics are moved from the workspace/comics folder to the public_html/comics folder before the html code for the d folder is created. Allow me to quote myself here: I checked the public_html folder and all the comics are there, including the html pages they appear on. Emphasis added now. Check to ma...
by Brigid
Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:14 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

This is beyond weird. So I just got a new laptop a week or so back and started working on the updates I missed. (And thus missed out on the bulk of the moving woes.) Yesterday (can't remember what time) I uploaded the finished comics to the online FTP. So far so good. I log onto Siteadmin and order ...
by Brigid
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:50 am
Forum: KeenIME
Topic: Recent Anime
Replies: 42
Views: 68874

Ahh. I see. :D Neat.
by Brigid
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:10 am
Forum: KeenIME
Topic: Recent Anime
Replies: 42
Views: 68874

Only since episode 11? What were the first 10 like?
by Brigid
Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Forum: KeenIME
Topic: Recent Anime
Replies: 42
Views: 68874

Cool. I'll have to keep my eye out for that. Sounds rather refreshing after all the big, bold, explosive anime I've been watching.
by Brigid
Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:38 am
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Looking for a Jury
Replies: 12
Views: 7557

There are two adults you can use from my comic!

Friday's episode has a pretty good portrait shot of the Mom, and you can check out the character profile pages for full body shots.
by Brigid
Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Major problem with the new login thing. Even tho the user name and password is correct(?) it ask me for them agian and no matter how many time I type it in, it still wants a password. And the auto update isn't working, it should of updated today. Send me the answer to this problem by e-mail: craigm...
by Brigid
Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Weird. I use ZoneAlarm and Norton and I've never gotten that error. (A couple different sorts of errors, but not that one.)

And I'm finally able to access the wiki! :D
by Brigid
Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:07 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Ouch. Tough break. :(

Well, hope everything goes well for you and all this mess gets cleaned up.

Right now, everything seems to be working okay for me. Thought I'd share a little good news. :)
by Brigid
Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:48 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Kisai wrote:um, it went kaput?

Listen y'all, please copy and paste error messages, with the date and time so we can figure out what the problem is.
See, that's the thing, there was no error message. Just a blank screen when I tried to log on. And it tried to load for a really long time.
by Brigid
Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:41 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

Ah.

By the way, does the move have anything to do with the online FTP suddenly going kaput yesterday?
by Brigid
Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:42 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ADMIN] Post Move Woes: Siteadmin, Autoupdate, and others...
Replies: 274
Views: 32739

@.@ What?

Something else the admins might want to look at: all the links to the cgwiki are broken. If the wiki doesn't exist anymore that's fine, but something's gotta be done about the links.
by Brigid
Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Jack's Webcomic Reviews is now up!
Replies: 506
Views: 30260

Not that I really approve of recreational nudity, but you might try adding those words to the image's alt tag.