Search found 5 matches

by Dogbomb
Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Life's a Witch
Replies: 3
Views: 374

I checked it out, and liked what I saw. I will continue reading.

Bill is my favorite character.
by Dogbomb
Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Gray snob or Color nazi?
Replies: 71
Views: 4509

I use color in a sort of restricted fashion. My characters are always straight black. I usually use white for items that can be manipulated by the characters, and then I try to use a single vibrant color for the world around them. So, really I only use one color per strip. In the cases that I use tw...
by Dogbomb
Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:33 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Towner Comics
Replies: 4
Views: 706

What can I say? Bookmarked!!! I like the artwork. It definitely reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes, but that's a good thing. You're no hack. Your most recent comics have what I guess I would call "advertisements" and Memorial Day strips. While I think these are nice, they may be a turn off for people wan...
by Dogbomb
Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:56 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: A baby seal walks into a club, what a tragedy...
Replies: 7
Views: 440

I think you deserve a big Conga-rats for making it a whole year. That takes some dedication.

This was the first time that I ever read Don & Doll, and I really enjoyed it. You have a new reader. Keep up the good work.

Nice baby seal!
by Dogbomb
Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:23 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Trials In The Light
Replies: 10
Views: 611

I very much enjoy the artwork. It's very stylized and fun for the eyes. I'll bookmark the page, and continue reading. Then, I'll try and give you some more feedback.