Search found 11 matches

by Ssava
Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:25 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: Commentary on the WCCAs
Replies: 72
Views: 32071

Congrats to all the winners!
by Ssava
Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:45 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles...
Replies: 12
Views: 7189

New Website up!
Hope everyone likes it. And thanks again for the nominations.
by Ssava
Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:25 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles...
Replies: 12
Views: 7189

Ha...thanks El.
Congrats on your nomination as well!

Now what do we do?
by Ssava
Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:47 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: presentation?
Replies: 35
Views: 55200

Oooh!
I'd love an excuse to go to Florida!
I may very well go as well
by Ssava
Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles...
Replies: 12
Views: 7189

Just wanted to let you all know that Dreamland is eligable for best Newcomer as well as the other stuff. Also...please consider the following. Outstanding Comic Outstanding Newcomer Outstanding Artist Outstanding Writer Outstanding Environment Design http://www.thedreamlandchronicles.com/dreamland/T...
by Ssava
Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:29 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles...
Replies: 12
Views: 7189

Hi all! Wow...I hadn't expected such a nice welcome here. Thank you all. I'll try to reply to everyone individually.... Joe... Thanks so much. I'll take any help I can. FYI...I've voted for NNFB. :) Derrick... Thanks. I hope so. Also...voted for Dandy too. :) Jonathon... Thank you. Please do go back...
by Ssava
Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:08 am
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles...
Replies: 12
Views: 7189

The Dreamland Chronicles...

Hey all... Since voting started today...I thought it would be a good time to put up some images from The Dreamland Chronicles and ask for your votes. The Dreamland Chronicles debuted in January of 2006 so it's still a Newcomer. I now have over 300 pages online and many more following. It updates 5 d...
by Ssava
Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:04 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles Site is LIVE!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 620

Yes. The first 3 issues of the printed book came out already. All of the art was using 3DMax. I have an animation studio...so I've been utilizing alot of the artists and hardware and software from it. Otherwise it would have been too much. :) An animation studio, eh? You looking to hire anybody thi...
by Ssava
Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:02 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles Site is LIVE!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 620

MaskedLioness wrote:Wow. :o This is truly astounding. I really like the plastic/clay-ish textures of the world and I’m glad to hear that you’ve got a whole year ready to go up. This is definitely going on my bookmarks.

Thank you.
Thank YOU!
:)

Please let me know along the way how you like it.
by Ssava
Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:07 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles Site is LIVE!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 620

Yes.
The first 3 issues of the printed book came out already.

All of the art was using 3DMax.

I have an animation studio...so I've been utilizing alot of the artists and hardware and software from it. Otherwise it would have been too much.
:)
by Ssava
Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:48 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: The Dreamland Chronicles Site is LIVE!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 620

The Dreamland Chronicles Site is LIVE!!!!

Hi...
Now officially a month strong...

http://www.thedreamlandchronicles.com

THe site updates Monday through Friday.
There's already 300 pages completed in advance...which means at least up to 2007 the site will update on time every day.

Thanks
Scott