Search found 55 matches

by Akujintails
Sat May 19, 2007 3:37 am
Forum: Mango in Dreamland
Topic: Welcome!
Replies: 11
Views: 8468

masa wrote:How she found it is anyone's guess.
Image

...I always feel inclined to hit refresh a few times when I remember to lurk comicgen (which is pretty rare).. The pog was really cute, so.. <3
by Akujintails
Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:41 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: An American Webcomic in London
Replies: 35
Views: 1805

blackaby's (location) wrote:10 Female Rd, Chicksville, Womanalia. BECAUSE I'M FREAKING FEMALE.
The sad thing is, that you can probably still guarentee people mistaking your gender to be male. :(
by Akujintails
Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:26 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: EGGBERT
Replies: 7
Views: 764

Wow, it's so colourful in a nice way, and it isn't all super-bright either...
Eggbert..well, yeahduff wrote:edit/yeahduff/ VIVA LA RESISTANCE! (actually, file size is too large.)
lol :lol:
by Akujintails
Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:22 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Kotta Kokoro
Replies: 8
Views: 2357

When I started reading KottaKokoro, there was already about 10-11 comic strips there, and when I caught up with it, I couldn't be bothered going back for only a Monday update, when it was. Apart from that, though... The art style is very well proportioned, and I enjoyed reading through, even though ...
by Akujintails
Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Ewwww, I'm dressed like a girly girl!
Replies: 152
Views: 9686

I'm a tomboy, but when my brother was getting married a couple of months ago, I decided that I wouldn't ruin it and be the only female in a suit (yes, even though he offered me that choice), my brothers wedding was more important even though . . . evil dress . . . <shudder> I forgot about the photog...
by Akujintails
Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:57 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hawtness
Replies: 129
Views: 6517

Don't worry... we're all scared..

Well, all the sane people are scared... :3
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:20 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

What language are you translating it from?

Hen na = weird/strange.
You can kinda guess the rest by that.


(and desu means is)
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: ZIP IT UP (downloadable comics)
Replies: 25
Views: 1704

A 56ker, huh...

:(
I won't mention that I am one of them, <sigh>
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:07 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

I like Black Kitty's drawings, they're cute :(


Spoder Mon to hen desu :o
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:38 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Favorite lines from a song?
Replies: 100
Views: 5046

Sure it's from anime, but I really like this line:

Daikirai wa mekara biimu shite bakuhatsu, yatta!
(T)I shoot eyebeams at the things I dislike and make them explode, yay!


(T)=translation
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:57 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

The third frame isn't as cute, you're right...

*There, I said cute not kawaii*
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:53 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

The second frame is kawaii :3
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:17 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

[quote="M
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:48 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

hpkomic wrote: Darkened. Refresh the image.

Any others?

I think maybe just generally any which you put on of you killing people, should have a darker outline :wink:
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:13 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

If you all keep this up, we might be able to make a comic out of all these pictures about the CG-DD war :)
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:07 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

Well you guys have a fun time fighting, I'm gonna stay neutral seeing as I don't have a comic myself yet... Although it is funny how some of the people from DD have put a link to their comic in their signature :3
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:56 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

Yeah well I'm in a different time zone, you can't really expect me to read through 30 pages, then these 8 pages :wink:
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:54 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

Image

You're with the Drunk Ducks, not Comic Genesis defence!
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:34 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Show me yours pt 2
Replies: 220
Views: 16134

You're a guy?!?! I'm going to have to take back some masturbatings now...or not. Please don't tell me that you thought I was a girl, because this would be probably the third time this week that I clarified my gender on this board... Lol you should put "BTW, I am not a girl!" in your sig somewhere :...
by Akujintails
Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:46 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: CG vs DD, it's on!
Replies: 1000
Views: 105619

Aww, the Drunk Duck people can't be all that bad, you seem pretty similar to me :3


Runs away after saying that, and goes into hiding