(I think...)
Search found 5339 matches
- Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What's great thread.
- Replies: 778
- Views: 139787
Re: What's great thread.
Happy almost birthday, Miri
(I think...)

(I think...)
- Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: His and Her Comic Quizzes ;)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10763
Re: His and Her Comic Quizzes ;)
Haha, I totally have to do both of them now
Northstar and Lyja.
I know who Northstar is, but who's Lyja?
Northstar and Lyja.
I know who Northstar is, but who's Lyja?
- Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:51 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What Sucks thread
- Replies: 424
- Views: 109102
Re: What Sucks thread
Having sucky internet.
Also:
Why can I no see nothing in the shop?
Also:
Why can I no see nothing in the shop?
- Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 18250
Re: What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW!
300 trailer
Oh my stars and garters, we'll get a clean (well, relatively) start hen we go to the new forum! We'll all just have to post lots to regain our (ridiculously large) post counts...
Oh my stars and garters, we'll get a clean (well, relatively) start hen we go to the new forum! We'll all just have to post lots to regain our (ridiculously large) post counts...
- Thu May 22, 2008 10:36 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: Word Associations^^
- Replies: 3952
- Views: 223459
Re: Word Associations^^
Moooooose
- Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: Word Associations^^
- Replies: 3952
- Views: 223459
Re: Word Associations^^
struggle
- Wed May 21, 2008 7:18 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 18250
- Sat May 10, 2008 10:14 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What's great thread.
- Replies: 778
- Views: 139787
Re: What's great thread.
Why do I have an urge to draw Dor with a pea shooter? o.0
I think it has something to do with his fang-less-ness
... except I can't draw
bah!
I think it has something to do with his fang-less-ness
... except I can't draw
- Sat May 10, 2008 4:09 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: About Legends...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 24174
Re: About Legends...
I think I can swing that
... now I have Bleach in my head ^^;
... now I have Bleach in my head ^^;
- Thu May 08, 2008 3:42 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: About Legends...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 24174
Re: About Legends...
Nifty!
the orange shades sound cool, but would you forgive me if someone made a chrome dome comment? (just the one...)
I destroy my pictures when I colour them, too
Looking forwards to it, Miri!

I destroy my pictures when I colour them, too
Looking forwards to it, Miri!
- Thu May 08, 2008 3:40 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: BATTLE THREAD OF DOOM!!!!!!!
- Replies: 1320
- Views: 140862
Re: BATTLE THREAD OF DOOM!!!!!!!
I don't mind bees, but the last time I got stung by a bee, it stuck around for almost three weeks.
Made walking a bit awkward
(it was on my foot...)
- Tue May 06, 2008 2:56 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: About Legends...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 24174
Re: About Legends...
I'm trying to get around my chronic procrastination, haha ^^; D: I've done alright so far with homework on not staying up -too- late the night before getting it done, but I'd still like to get better and be able to manage my time better. Aaaaanyway, back on topic... Do any of the people who had prev...
- Tue May 06, 2008 2:53 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: BATTLE THREAD OF DOOM!!!!!!!
- Replies: 1320
- Views: 140862
Re: BATTLE THREAD OF DOOM!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ANGRY BEES!
Don't hurt me, I don't even like honey! TTATT
*runs around gesticulating wildly, making things worse*
Don't hurt me, I don't even like honey! TTATT
*runs around gesticulating wildly, making things worse*
- Sun May 04, 2008 11:52 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: Word Associations^^
- Replies: 3952
- Views: 223459
Re: Word Associations^^
crowded
- Sun May 04, 2008 11:43 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: About Legends...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 24174
Re: About Legends...
Indeed, that was the plan :D Just waiting on a few things to fall into place before I can start seriously on this... For example, how many characters would everyone think would work and how many are too many? I think this would probably become more relevant when we move to the new forum, but I'd lik...
- Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: Word Associations^^
- Replies: 3952
- Views: 223459
Re: Word Associations^^
Om nom nom
- Sat May 03, 2008 8:15 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What's great thread.
- Replies: 778
- Views: 139787
Re: What's great thread.
Undead times TWO! Yeah, I can't claim credit for that :shifty: It's Cassie that needs the medicine; she kept losing weight, so we had her checked out and they decided that she has IB o.0 first she's allergic to chicken, now this... weird little kitty ^^; Welcome back Neo! We missed ya around here! :...
- Sat May 03, 2008 8:03 pm
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: About Legends...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 24174
Re: About Legends...
Welcome back, Neo!
To help with stuff, I'd like to get people to make a sort of character sheet of sorts, but I'll divulge more details of that later
To help with stuff, I'd like to get people to make a sort of character sheet of sorts, but I'll divulge more details of that later
- Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: The Infamous Babble Thread.
- Replies: 2813
- Views: 248096
Re: The Infamous Babble Thread.
I can understand the french thing, Moss. I don't think I could do that either XD I'd love to take Latin! I'm thinking of trying to learn Arabic sometime soon; I know a few words from us living in places that spoke it when I was a kid, but I don't know how to spell them or write the script, so I'd li...
- Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 am
- Forum: Cat Legend
- Topic: What's great thread.
- Replies: 778
- Views: 139787
Re: What's great thread.
You're perfectly entitled to like Harry, too :) I had a bunny for a few days? (I found it on the road (uninjured) and my Mom told me to bring it home because it was obviously a pet; we went around the neighbourhood asking people if it was theirs but no one came forward, so we gave it to the rabbit a...