Search found 3 matches

by Boneweasel
Mon May 16, 2005 1:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Buzzcomix question
Replies: 29
Views: 1519

I'd bet if you just make announcements about the move at major comics messageboards, like comixpedia, drunk duck, etc. that the word would get out well enough that you wouldn't have to email everyone. It seemed like the review was really popular, so I don't think people would mind the move.
by Boneweasel
Thu May 12, 2005 12:50 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: Two suggestions
Replies: 12
Views: 5985

Because there are a lot of works that use Flash (and variants) as an interface or as a way to produce smaller file sizes that arent animations..... I mean't to comment on this in my last post concerning "what cannot be done in print comics." I've noticed several people say that this category should...
by Boneweasel
Tue May 10, 2005 10:12 pm
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: Two suggestions
Replies: 12
Views: 5985

I enjoy Homestar Runner but I do agree with William G that it is not a comic, but an animation. Could the confusion be because Homestar Runner could be considered a cartoon on the web and the awards are called the Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards? It is pretty obvious from the mission statement though...