Search found 108 matches

by BassZX
Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:40 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP Woes
Replies: 2
Views: 308

FTP Woes

Out of the shadows comes Hyro!

It doesn't look like this has ever been asked, but when I try to get onto SmartFTP it doesn't work.

Could this be due to the switch from keenspace to comicgen?

If so, what changes should I make to my ftp settings?
by BassZX
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Question
Replies: 9
Views: 832

Thin ice, Bass. All I'm doing is asking a question. And while I'm at it, I can't access the admin area. I am unable to update my comic for today, the 22nd, and I have an update schedule. Normally I would have used the auto updater, but there was something preventing me from renaming the comic to 20...
by BassZX
Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Question
Replies: 9
Views: 832

Question

What's going to happen with the disclaimers on the bottom of all the pages that say "___ comic is hosted by Keenspace?" Are we going to have to change those ourselves or are the admins gonna do some mass html changing thing?
by BassZX
Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:06 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

Alright. The only images that aren't showing are the comics and the first, previous, next, today buttons. Now, all of these buttons are ones that I didn't make any code for. Keenspace puts in the code for me. This leads me to believe that the problem is with my computer not reading the keenspace cod...
by BassZX
Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:26 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

Yes, Pichu is cool. But I don't think he will fix my problem XD.
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:47 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

The image urls shouldn't be the problem. I just uploaded the images to workspace/images and keenspace did the rest. So there's no possible way for me to change the urls.

That other thread must be wrong. I have this problem in IE and Firefox.

I'm guessing that the problem has to be the computer.
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:56 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

Okay. This is strange. Other keenspace sites can be displayed on the laptop. For some reason it's just my site not working. Could it be some html problem?
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:00 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

The Norton fix didn't seem to apply to the Norton version I was using. But maybe I was just looking in the wrong place. I could go back and try again.
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:09 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

I really need help here.

I'm going on vacation on friday and I need to be able to monitor my site during that time.
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:07 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

Oops. Sorry.

It's http://hyro.comicgen.com
by BassZX
Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:49 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)
Replies: 15
Views: 1322

Pics Not Showing (already checked gear)

I just got a laptop. For some reason, the banner shows fine on it, but the comic and navigation buttons don't show up. Does anyone know why this is happening? Possible causes I've discovered are that I have Norton and Firefox. But Gear says that the banner wouldn't be showing up either. What's going...
by BassZX
Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:04 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Hot Ninja Chick and lots of Guns
Replies: 5
Views: 602

I would like to worship you now with your permission.
by BassZX
Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:06 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Comic Competition (Revised)
Replies: 5
Views: 585

Normally, yes, but this time I happened to get everything figured out right after the thread got trashed. Just really good timing.

I gave my friend a link to the other thread. He's going to read it and change the rules accordingly to what those people said.
by BassZX
Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Comic Competition (Revised)
Replies: 5
Views: 585

My deepest apologies. I told him to change the rules and he didn't. I'll talk to him right now.
by BassZX
Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:32 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Comic Competition (Revised)
Replies: 5
Views: 585

Comic Competition (Revised)

NEW RULES OF SUBMISSION: One Panel At A Time is a comic which has no one single author. Everyone is eligible to be an author. To learn about the comic, visit One Panel At A Time . Sign up for an account at Smack Jeeves . From there, e-mail us at onepanelatatime@gmail.com, and tell us what your Smack...
by BassZX
Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:18 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: More Firefox Problems
Replies: 2
Views: 406

More Firefox Problems

The link to my forums isn't working. But it does on IE. Anyone know how to make it Mozilla friendly?

http://hyro.comicgen.com
by BassZX
Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:56 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: This May Have Been Asked Before
Replies: 6
Views: 591

That fixed the problem on the main page and the comic archives. But on all my other pages the problem is still there. Is there something else in the code I missed to apply it to all the site pages? And STrRedwolf, I don't really know what you meant at that last part. Do you mean my html editing prog...
by BassZX
Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:47 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: This May Have Been Asked Before
Replies: 6
Views: 591

This May Have Been Asked Before

When I look at my website on Firefox, I can't see the backrgound. And the banner goes to some place it shouldn't be.

Anyone know what's up with that?

http://hyro.comicgen.com

Note that on Internet Explorer it looks just fine. Only firefox messes it up.
by BassZX
Sat May 28, 2005 8:09 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: keenspace not working...?
Replies: 9
Views: 769

Risky you're too smart. I have to hit you in the head with a shovel.
by BassZX
Sat May 28, 2005 7:40 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: keenspace not working...?
Replies: 9
Views: 769

Ditto.

Someone must be screwing with something because that's the second time in 24 hours that something bad has happened to my keenspace.