Search found 114 matches

by Jha'Meia
Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:43 am
Forum: Anywhere But Here
Topic: Wow...
Replies: 11
Views: 3621

That's really sweet... for some reason I thought they knew each other better than that... I guess I assumed a certain amount of between comic conversation that they didn't actually have. Why the big deal about eye colour though? Honestly how many people can you remember the eye colour of? especiall...
by Jha'Meia
Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:27 pm
Forum: Anywhere But Here
Topic: Wow...
Replies: 11
Views: 3621

Wow...

Why can't I ever find a guy like that?

Awesome strip, dude. ^_^
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:54 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Avoiding debt in Uni - Any tips?
Replies: 47
Views: 6687

I'm sorry, but my parents are paying my way, but I can give you a few tried-and-true tips passed from my parents and other friends' experiences: - Don't use credit cards unless you understand the power of money and pay it off RIGHT away. - Don't leave money things in third-party hands either. I know...
by Jha'Meia
Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Describe yourself with music!
Replies: 43
Views: 6571

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Savage Garden Are you male or female: Two Beds And a Coffee Machine Describe yourself: Gunning Down Romance How do some people feel about you: I Don't Know You Anymore How do you feel about yourself: Hold Me Describe your ex girlfrie...
by Jha'Meia
Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: French Fries!
Replies: 72
Views: 9728

I've even eaten a french fry through my nose. Oh god, did that hurt. Don't try it at home. (take a small fry, and cram it up your nose. Then pinch the other side of your nose closed, and snort really, really hard. Keep doing it. It took about fifteen minutes for me to snort it all the way through a...
by Jha'Meia
Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:18 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Contest - $60 in real gemstones as a prize [NO MORE ENTRIES]
Replies: 134
Views: 19567

Changed my entry. <a href="http://freakofnature.keenspace.com/Space.html"> See</a> if you like it. CW I give up :( :oops: :cry: :oops: ...Would it help if I put the old one back? No, because I hereby acknowledge that you are by far my superior. And your old entry already beat mine by eons. Which me...
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:42 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Contest - $60 in real gemstones as a prize [NO MORE ENTRIES]
Replies: 134
Views: 19567

christwriter wrote:Changed my entry. <a href="http://freakofnature.keenspace.com/Space.html"> See</a> if you like it.

CW
I give up :(
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:15 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A pressy for God of Tarot!
Replies: 152
Views: 21634

protectmyballs wrote:*edited image*
OW! ;_;
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
Replies: 249
Views: 17347

A picture I drew in 2001, mechanical pencil. I'm very proud of it, and I'm very attached to it. I use it wherever I go.
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A pressy for God of Tarot!
Replies: 152
Views: 21634

collapse wrote:What? Stop saying that!
I think that's called denial ;)
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:04 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Could I get some advice?
Replies: 138
Views: 10966

Yeah, yeah, what have they done for me, what do I need girls for anyway, etc. I still want a girlfriend though. I at least want to give it a shot. I'm lonely. I must be the only one here who thinks that's an awful reason to get a significant other. Love yourself and you shall never need for another...
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:01 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The Most Depressing Essay Ever!
Replies: 20
Views: 4018

protectmyballs wrote:The one that stands out in my mind, the prompt was "Out, out damn spot!" (from Macbeth when he is tryign to get blood off his hands) I wrote about tampon commecials.
Lady Macbeth :P

But I can see how it relates to tampons! ^^
by Jha'Meia
Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Contest - $60 in real gemstones as a prize [NO MORE ENTRIES]
Replies: 134
Views: 19567

rkolter wrote:With this crowd voting, a picture of a giant leaky space vagina might just win. ;)
... I thought it was a sliced open fruit ;_;

I like CW's ;_; Now I wish I had a tablet...
by Jha'Meia
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: "We would like your comic to..."
Replies: 44
Views: 3979

Noooo... But I get those damn e-mails all the time telling me I could win $10,000 bucks in a poetry contest. Now they send me e-mails all the time telling me they'll publish my poem in their book if I pay for it. They also tell me they'd like to give me an award for achievement in poetry...but firs...
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:24 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Contest - $60 in real gemstones as a prize [NO MORE ENTRIES]
Replies: 134
Views: 19567

A lot of people saying they want to enter, but only one entry so far. Need ten to have the contest. Don't opt out just because you think you won't be good enough. The forumites are voting, and nobody knows how they'll vote. I mean, they're pretty much entirely insane with the possible exception of ...
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Manga vs Everyone Else
Replies: 262
Views: 20982

The only anime that I've seen is The Last Unicorn. And sorry, you may beat me and shout at me, but I liked it. I think the art was fabulous and the story superb. When I first watched it, I was like... tiny. I had no idea what was manga or anime or whatever, but I loved the way it looked. Some peopl...
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:30 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Manga vs Everyone Else
Replies: 262
Views: 20982

The only anime that I've seen is The Last Unicorn. And sorry, you may beat me and shout at me, but I liked it. I think the art was fabulous and the story superb. When I first watched it, I was like... tiny. I had no idea what was manga or anime or whatever, but I loved the way it looked. Some peopl...
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:23 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Joke time
Replies: 248
Views: 16262

Komiyan wrote:
Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator
I don't understand, and I grew up in the 80's ;_;
by Jha'Meia
Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:37 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: EWM seeks Mindflayer for harmless fun
Replies: 33
Views: 5874

I'm reading http://www.dndorks.com right now, and the earlier strips at least have a player as a mindflayer. The pics aren't bad, so try that out?
by Jha'Meia
Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Could I get some advice?
Replies: 138
Views: 10966

Here's a big phat GOOD LUCK in the meantime ^^