Search found 14 matches

by Jp626
Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:23 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [ATTN ADMIN] I can't login.....
Replies: 24
Views: 5706

I'm having the same problem....*weeps*
Wonder what's going on? Hmmm......
I can't log into the siteadmin.....or through my ftp....

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one, hehe...-_-;
by Jp626
Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:27 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: deleting comic
Replies: 9
Views: 587

deleting comic

how do i delete my comic??
by Jp626
Sat May 28, 2005 7:27 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: keenspace not working...?
Replies: 9
Views: 772

keenspace not working...?

hmmm...
everything was working couple hours ago...and now nothing will come up....
I went to the admin site to update my comic...but nothing shows up.
Same thing happens when I try to go to my comic and the Keenspace main site.

Is it just me? =/
by Jp626
Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: your very own store
Replies: 23
Views: 2042

your very own store

i saw that several of the comickers had their own store. so, i was wondering how you guys did that. i'm thinking of creating my own store, but i'm having alot of trouble getting started. i've been to cafepress but they don't have that many varieties in clothing (it's what i'm most interested in), bu...
by Jp626
Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:40 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: my comic pages are skipping! *sob*
Replies: 2
Views: 298

*sigh* i suppose I'll have to delete everything, rename the files, and reupload everything again, then...hmmm....
thanks, btw...

would there be another method?
I know some people who keep the whole 3 digit number thing and theirs seem to work fine.....
by Jp626
Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:20 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: my comic pages are skipping! *sob*
Replies: 2
Views: 298

my comic pages are skipping! *sob*

*cries* okay.... so I updated my comic Issemus a while ago and I was going through the pages to see if it turned out all right... it turns out that when I go to my chapter one title page from the archive section on my comic (which is in the /d/ file as page 029), and click "Next Comic"...it skips se...
by Jp626
Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:50 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: comic sound effects
Replies: 12
Views: 1451

bwahah! thanks, everyone
okay then...off i go with my silly sounds....

thanks again!
by Jp626
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:39 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: comic sound effects
Replies: 12
Views: 1451

comic sound effects

so how are you all doing your sound effects in your comics/mangas?! I'm having a problem doing them al in english....it seems so much easier to do them in korean, but most of my readers (omg, i have readers!) only read english. I have no problem creating them - the way they look, that is. It's just,...
by Jp626
Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:08 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: How do I make a casts pages, archive, blah...?
Replies: 7
Views: 684

urgh, ok
so i made my own page....where did u upload them into? i uploaded them into workspace/webpages.....
n it keeps saying that the viewer is not authorized to view the page n blah blah blah *RAWR* i dont know what i'm doing wrong!!!
by Jp626
Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:12 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: webpages aren't working
Replies: 4
Views: 856

ok, so i put the </img> before the </a> but now there's a NEW problem...AGAIN. this is what it gives me: The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. -------------------------------------...
by Jp626
Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:29 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: webpages aren't working
Replies: 4
Views: 856

webpages aren't working

*frustrated cry* ok..everytime i fix my webpages n update my keenspace, my webpages keep throwing more n more errors at me. anyway, this is one that i can't fix. i mean..i'm pretty sure i got the coding right...but...i guess not since it isn't working somehow. can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong...
by Jp626
Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:54 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: How do you thumbnail an image? *_*
Replies: 2
Views: 294

How do you thumbnail an image? *_*

otay... so i browsed through some other people's comics and i saw that they had galleries. of course, i wanted one too. but i don't know how to thumbnail them..i only know how to make the images appear on the page >.< and i dont want, like, huge pictures all loading on one page...that would look slo...
by Jp626
Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:00 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: frames-i know what they are but how do i make them?! *wails*
Replies: 3
Views: 396

thank you! yeah, i read the whole thing about the ads and how keenspace and frames dont mix too well.... hmm...well, i dont like that fact that using frames might bother other readers....hmm... then is there another way to put a certain type of navigation menu onto my keenspace? or do i have to just...
by Jp626
Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:48 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: frames-i know what they are but how do i make them?! *wails*
Replies: 3
Views: 396

frames-i know what they are but how do i make them?! *wails*

ok ok, so i've browsed through several dozen pages of this forum and am getting a headache.... uhm....so, frames...i know what they are and i think they'd be good for my comic (it's being pulverized with my editing-ness at the moment) coz i need a navigation menu....the other comics i've seen r sooo...