Search found 88 matches

by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: "Grab My Goblin"?
Replies: 18
Views: 2722

dogs and cats are different.
by Superhappygoodtimes
Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Web Comic Secret Santa
Replies: 124
Views: 7086

muahahaha! I got someone in this forum!

Who here wants to see me recreate The Jaded, or maybe some Jamie and Nick, I think that would go over well... (actually it's not either of those)..
by Superhappygoodtimes
Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: mouse art doodles at school
Replies: 35
Views: 2718

aren't mouse-drawn mspaint images supposed to suck regardless of the talent of the artist? That should be written down somewhere. So to all the talented artists on the keenspace forums: kindly degrade your artistic ability to an appropriate level before submitting mouse doodles. Offenders shall reci...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The many adventures of Strawman
Replies: 27
Views: 1964

Americans are pretty damn gullibe, I should know, I live among them every day, and *sigh* am one myself...

oh to be canadian *looks off dreamily*
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:52 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Nothign special.
Replies: 66
Views: 4012

'86?
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

I was so in love with that girl...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:46 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: mouse art doodles at school
Replies: 35
Views: 2718

Meow:
Image

WOW TURTLE! ewwwwww.. Mr. Bob has disgusting amounts of talent!
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:40 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Who loves Final Fantasy X-2?
Replies: 47
Views: 3779

bill gates goes poo...

I live about an hour away from his house: RAR!
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

You're so leftist, you're so pro-peace, you hate the death penalty, yet love it in the middle east, don't have the facts, just cathphrase words No different than the Nazi boneheads The other side just got to you first Critical thinking No thanks not at all Admit it you just like posters Of men with ...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:07 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

we know we can win!
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

It suits a certain mood indeed... I've been going back and forth between The Locust and Raised Fist and The Specials and Liberator.. weird days.. Why is it that so many great bands come out of Sweden? The locust can be a bit hit or miss... For those who haven't heard of them you should give them a t...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:06 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

you're thinking third wave ska man.. that stuff is mostly poop.. except Mad Caddies.. Try a little of The Specials, a little Hepcat, a little of The Toasters, the Skatalites... I don't think I left anyone out. Good third wave is Liberator (from sweden, awesome band), The Mad Caddies (saw them live o...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Who loves Final Fantasy X-2?
Replies: 47
Views: 3779

Mar.. now that the PC version of Halo has rendered the XBOX officially an overpriced Piece of Crap, I can flaunt the awesome RPG powers of my humble PS2... I have yet to try X-2, I need to finish X first.. and VII.. I am at the very end of both but have yet to finish.. Broken Sword 3 is proving to b...
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

perhaps.. but I may not be comfortable discussing the my status as a skankified pickle in the presence of so many. Perhaps I am Liberated.. Perhaps I skank to the sounds of the Toasters... Perhaps there maybe something Special going on right now... Perhaps I'm in the presence of a few Mad Caddies......
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

skanking is quite fun, and beneficial!
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 200th comic
Replies: 13
Views: 1391

Wow, that's more comics than one can safely shake a stick at. Quite an accomplishment, I admire your dedication.
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: TO THE MAX!!!
Replies: 38
Views: 2241

Man I saw STOMP live, that was so amazingly awesome for my little drummer self... a religious experience you might say.
The stomp movie was poo though....
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:48 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Can Michael Jackson face this?
Replies: 16
Views: 1174

LaForge helped me learn about construction sites in Reading Rainbow.
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: if you were to make the MOVIE version of your comic
Replies: 30
Views: 2566

I like your comic Zhan_Dvega, rather amusing, sometimes confusing. I read all of it. It would make a very cool movie.
by Superhappygoodtimes
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WOW SKA KICK
Replies: 21
Views: 2734

WOW SKA KICK

HAHAHA SKA KICK I wanna dance with my woman tonight one, get off your feet, two, stomp your boots to the beat, three, throw yours knees in the air, four, like you don't care! A message to you Rudie Pressure drop, oh pressure drop, oh pressure gonna drop on you! I'm supposed to be writing a paper, bu...