Search found 7 matches

by DracoLord Haven X
Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:21 pm
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Still with you
Replies: 4
Views: 8267

Ditto. I've been with the comic for a long while now. I still check back, hoping that more things come around, because you have one of the funniest comics I've ever had the pleasure to read. I'm glad that in face of all the troubles you've been having, you still keep up the comic for us. Thank you, ...
by DracoLord Haven X
Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:51 am
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Cheers from the crowd
Replies: 4
Views: 8210

Or people who rarley visit forums because they don't really have good experince with forums...like me. Anyway, keep up the good work, seriously. This is one of the few comics I visit on a regular basis...now to try the ninja escape! << >> *Throws a Smoke bomb, smoke clears, he's still standing there...
by DracoLord Haven X
Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:25 am
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Contra vs. CG
Replies: 0
Views: 1885

Contra vs. CG

Okay, everyone is nearby, C.G. is using wood to fight, the Contra dudes may get out soon. Now then, what will happen when C.G. meets them? Sure, they'll be violence, blood and maybe even *gasp* profanity! Anyway, who do you think'll win? Contra twins or C.G.(If of course, they fought.)?
by DracoLord Haven X
Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:51 am
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Enough about me. How about you?
Replies: 20
Views: 9981

He stole Link's Shield. I figured since he lost his old one, he decided to get a new one, and the easiest way was to steal Link's shield.
by DracoLord Haven X
Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:55 pm
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Enough about me. How about you?
Replies: 20
Views: 9981

Sent. I sent it as a BMP, but I could resend it as a GIF. The Custom Pose is x2. I could try to make others, but his arms are pretty stubby as well, so it's kinda tough.

Next job, Kuros! I always loved Wizards and Warriors.
by DracoLord Haven X
Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:56 am
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Enough about me. How about you?
Replies: 20
Views: 9981

I know this is, what? 10 months old? But...since it is the last thing due to the server crash, I figured this would be the best place for it. I've made a so-called 16-bit C.G...I kinda like it acutally. His hair is red now, he stole Link's Shield, and the only problem I have at the moment is no spri...
by DracoLord Haven X
Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:55 am
Forum: Knights of the Old Coding
Topic: Magic Mirror!
Replies: 2
Views: 2256

I don't know, but I like the Captain N site more then the Keenspace...even though it doesn't have a archive...I think. Must be the design. Speaking of which, there are certain comics that are only viewable on Keenspace, and others that are only viewable on CaptainN