Search found 5 matches

by invalid1ax
Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Hey, a TVTropes page for KnKB!!
Replies: 8
Views: 15389

Re: Hey, a TVTropes page for KnKB!!

I actually discovered KnKB through TVTropes (I'm addicted to that site). I decided to give the comic a read because of morbid curiosity, but I ended up genuinely enjoying the comic. Didn't see that coming! I know I shouldn't be posting here since this reply is pretty much 2 YEARS into the future, b...
by invalid1ax
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: What's Up People?!... is also the name of some Tune
Replies: 3
Views: 15112

Re: What's Up People?!... is also the name of some Tune

Thank you so much for replying!!
by invalid1ax
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: What's Up People?!... is also the name of some Tune
Replies: 3
Views: 15112

What's Up People?!... is also the name of some Tune

I forgot that Kit n Kay boodle is hosted by Comic genesis here. I only did this because I wanted to say "hello" and all that to the Artist. It's uh.... yeah, it's me, I'm that Eraldocoil1ax guy from furaffinity. Nice work on the comic and, of course, wrapping up the end of that long arc! - Christopher
by invalid1ax
Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Problems concerning Logging in And Password Recognition
Replies: 1
Views: 2327

Problems concerning Logging in And Password Recognition

"array(3) { ["comic_id"]=> string(5) "36764" ["user_id"]=> string(5) "34869" ["jam_flag"]=> string(1) "0" } Finding FTP accounts... SELECT user_unixname,user_id,user_password from KeenSystem.keen_users where user_id='34869' works. Trying password Password does not match." In regards to the "Siteadmi...
by invalid1ax
Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 647576

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

Hey, Everybody! I know this feels a little awkward for everyone (Me Mostly, :p), but mostly me. The only reason I'm typing in this forum to just to see <i>if I can.</i> So, if this message is appearing here, then I really have joined comicgenesis. I'm happy to be here. Anyway, I want to make a webco...