Search found 6 matches

by Incognito Rico
Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: From the flames he arises again, reborn.
Replies: 29
Views: 1309

Yeah, that's right. *struts* You'd better be scared. Beware a woman scorned. :wink:

*mutter mutter chocolate... mutter with nuts in it... mutter*
by Incognito Rico
Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: From the flames he arises again, reborn.
Replies: 29
Views: 1309

How's about I just keel ya both? Saganaki, I know where you sleep. :evil:
by Incognito Rico
Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: From the flames he arises again, reborn.
Replies: 29
Views: 1309

:cry:

You really hurt me. *sniffs* Now I see how I scum. Moreso than Krusty.
by Incognito Rico
Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: From the flames he arises again, reborn.
Replies: 29
Views: 1309

saganaki wrote:I personally prefer the real me, even if I am a badly-compressed (i didn't make the picture, but that's why I'm linking it) and ripping off Sortelli.
:x BADLY-COMPRESSED?!!?! *sputters angrily* I worked a whole 5 minutes on that picture!

I am so going to murderize you. *rar*
by Incognito Rico
Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:49 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Skeletor of Hordac?
Replies: 23
Views: 1828

That poll says nothing!!!!!

I still maintain that Skeletor was a whiney little bitch in a loin cloth that couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. ^_^
by Incognito Rico
Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:46 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Skeletor of Hordac?
Replies: 23
Views: 1828

Skeletor was a puss.

I'm the one who started this debate with saganaki. ^_^ First post woo!