Search found 28 matches

by Mogman1
Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:01 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Well, the last thing you want to do is burn yourself out of something you love. Of course, sometimes comic artists bump down there schedule to fewer updates, keep it for a while and then end up dropping again anyways. Not that I'm saying that's what'll happen, but it's food for thought. Said comics ...
by Mogman1
Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:05 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Happy (belated) Canada Day! This recent plot twist intrigues me. Greatly. I'm actually not sure what I want to happen, either. I feel so confused! So in other words, great job!
by Mogman1
Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

I'm trying to remember, was Harley also the girl who was running the coat check-in booth at the bar way back when? Or was she just the tux-rental girl?

Also, the accusation "You guys are butts!" cracks me up for some reason. I think I might start using it! :)
by Mogman1
Fri May 26, 2006 4:18 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Ahh. Well, I wasn't sure how you were defining the word "job". I think I'd also classify judicial work like that under "civic responsibility" as well, but ya' never know.
by Mogman1
Mon May 22, 2006 7:30 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Ungh?

I swear it's like he's trying to communicate, but it's a language unlike any other!

I'm way excited about the new story arc, and time spent with Grandmother is never time wasted. Out of curiousity, which of the jobs is finished? Is that the court witness thing?
by Mogman1
Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:09 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

I LOVE those alien guys from Sesame Street! They were my favorite!
by Mogman1
Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:58 am
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

I think good versions of the sound are CRUNCHes and bad versions are KRUNCHes. But that's just an opinion.
by Mogman1
Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:57 am
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

I sure hope the KRUNCH wasn't his legs.
by Mogman1
Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:40 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

I'm all for family togetherness and I love Scrabble. But oh man, that is just mean. How I will make it until Monday wondering how Mycroft gets out of this I don't know. That'd better have been one good game of Scrabble :wink:
by Mogman1
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:12 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Ha ha! Yeah, at the very least.
by Mogman1
Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Ohhhhh. I suppose that works. It's certainly going to make things awkward, though. I'm intrigued to see where this goes.
by Mogman1
Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:01 am
Forum: Plugged Nickel
Topic: The comic discussion thread
Replies: 77
Views: 81117

Wow

Personally, I'm really surprised that Mycroft would even do that at all. For him to be willing to strip down and hop into bed with Vanillia mostly nekkid doesn't make sense to me, especially since a random, "meaningless" kiss earlier caused so much distress. Being tired and hot just doesn't seem lik...
by Mogman1
Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:42 am
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: Oop
Replies: 1
Views: 3965

Oop^2

Oh hey, that totally did not get posted under the other topic like I thought it was going to be. Oh well, new topic for me. Yay!
by Mogman1
Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:41 am
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: Oop
Replies: 1
Views: 3965

Oop

Oh wow. I'm going to have to start checking back here more often! Okk-man, how is everything going now? It's good to see you've got access to a scanner once more!
by Mogman1
Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:03 pm
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: So did everyone just die?
Replies: 6
Views: 25342

Aw nuts

Shoot, does not catching that last one quick enough put me out of the running for acceptance? It's not because I hadn't been checking the forums. It's because....I...um...fell down...
by Mogman1
Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:35 pm
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: So did everyone just die?
Replies: 6
Views: 25342

Psh

Existing does not necessarily mean living.
by Mogman1
Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:05 am
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: So did everyone just die?
Replies: 6
Views: 25342

So did everyone just die?

I've noticed there's been a decided lack of any sort of Okk-related activity. More so than usual, on the forums seemingly. Is everyone still out there?
by Mogman1
Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:07 am
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKK
Replies: 1
Views: 3665

Eh?

Wait, there are birthdays now? Why was I not informed of this?
by Mogman1
Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:33 am
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: Huzzah and hello
Replies: 1
Views: 3717

Huzzah and hello

Wooo, Okk's back! I was getting worried for a bit what with the unearthly silence on the main page and forums. Were you able to get a hold of a new scanner now?
by Mogman1
Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:15 pm
Forum: Misadventures of Okk, The
Topic: Broken scanners make me sad
Replies: 0
Views: 3390

Broken scanners make me sad

That's too bad about your scanner. Hopefully you'll be able to figure something out until it gets better...or you get a better one. Best of luck on getting all of that taken care of!